Been enjoying your comments and pics. Hey, what was that about catching a BUS? Yeah, I know its a long walk ... or it could be... if you were walking... Glad to hear people are so friendly. A while back you said something about a 78 year old walking every year and I thought hmm if you do this every year for the next umpteen years, that will be you. K, all kidding aside you two are amazing!
Been enjoying your comments and pics. Hey, what was that about catching a BUS? Yeah, I know its a long walk ... or it could be... if you were walking... Glad to hear people are so friendly. A while back you said something about a 78 year old walking every year and I thought hmm if you do this every year for the next umpteen years, that will be you. K, all kidding aside you two are amazing!
ReplyDelete